Rich’s® Truffle Base™Add to Wish List
Rich’s Truffle Base will motivate you to create enticing new recipes for your consumers. It is a cost-effective way of preparing truffle that sets easily and goes through cycles of heat and chill to reduce wastage.
Delivery free above 12KG, else ₹ 50 delivery charge
Delivery lead time to be 3 days
Country of Origin: India
TIPS & HANDLING
- Arrives frozen. Store at -18°C or below.
- Thaw in refrigerator (+2°C and +7°C) for 24-36 hours before use.
- Shake well before use.
- Weigh the product in a saucepan.
- Heat the Rich’s® Truffle Base™ on medium heat (stir often to avoid scorching) until it comes to a boil.
- Stir well until all the chocolate melts and dissolves to give a homogenous truffle.
- Remove from flame and add chopped dark chocolate (min 40% or more).
- Preferably pass the mixture through a soup strainer to remove any lumps.
- The truffle needs to be rested for 12 hours at below 25°C to set.
- Use over cakes or desserts as any chocolate truffle.
- Can be heated to maximum 45°C for application purposes.
- Unused product must be refrigerated and can even be frozen.
|Contains Allergens||MILK, SOY|